• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Coffee Night

4x4Mckay

Was wondering how you were doing out there, great spot to wheelin !!

Turns out I need mud tires here in BC, mud mud mud!!! How is everyone doing? Holding it down here in BC, just bought a 2014 KTM 125sx so trying to balance out the 4x4ing with the dirt biking which is also phenominal here. Hope everyone is well.

Last week I was driving the Search and Rescue truck and thought better of driving it around too far for fun, and then in fact spent the evening working

on installing the winch.

This week I'm drving my brother's diesel. I dropped our Auto Hauler trailer at Provincial Spring today for inspection. Who knows what I will show up driving one night or another!

• Like 1

It was good to meet some of the group. BTW: Safe travels Scott and take a little heater and an extension cord ;)

It would have kept me warm but I still had no where to sleep (to much stuff piled everywhere lol) Although I did sleep in the truck twice, only twice though haha.

I'll be at a Tim's thinking of ya's! :p

• 2 weeks later...