Figured I would update this.
As of right now, I may have been extended on my posting to the States. This is by my wish, not being forced.
Now, on to the good stuff. Because of this the wife has given me nearly unrestricted permission to "do as i please" to my truck. So, here is the plan:
1) ReadyLift SST 4 inch lift/level kit
2) 35x12.5r20 likely BFG KO2 or Pro-comp A/t Sport
3) Helo wheels HE901 0 or -12 offset
3) Trinity T2 Platinum with hemifever tune
4) Vararam Air Grabber intake
5) Stainless works longtube headers (/w 1-3/4 primaries and cats) /w matching cat back. Currently have a Carven "The Compeditor Series" muffler.
-----Question IRT headers----
NS Laws regarding CATs? I just looked it up and it says must be present and functioning. Is there not an emissions test?
So more info on stock truck.
2014 Ram 1500 Sport Crewcab 4x4
Limited Slip rear diff.
Every "luxury" feature available. (for the record I will NEVER get a sunroof again as I am too tall for my truck even.)