• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

4x4Mckay

Coffee Night

Sticking to the weekly coffee idea people seemed to like

thinking Thursday March 21st Bedford commons tims @ 7:00pm

edited: Bedford commons, not Osborne.. closer for people farther away.

& Tom, you know we are always there till atleast 10 :D haha

Thats very true lol, will have to head over after the gym. Will try the jeep again today.

Thats very true lol, will have to head over after the gym. Will try the jeep again today.

If you be a good boy, and ask nicely...Julie might let you use her car ! hahahahha

Hahahahahaha I have the car here at work today, I drive her in and keep it for the day. Drives really nice compared to the jeep lol, especially right now.

I ended up having to working late tomorrow, so we wont be there until 8.

If you be a good boy, and ask nicely...Julie might let you use her car ! hahahahha

...outside of going to work. ;)

Hahahahahaha I have the car here at work today, I drive her in and keep it for the day. Drives really nice compared to the jeep lol, especially right now.

Don't be fooled, she allows this because it is easier for HER, not you. She's no dummie ;) !!!

• Like 1

You make a valid point James lol, at least im closer to getting the Jeep back, starts and moves, just not moving great. Added more clutch fluid but no change.

You make a valid point James lol, at least im closer to getting the Jeep back, starts and moves, just not moving great. Added more clutch fluid but no change.

We need to clean the clutch surface and the crap out of the bell housing...

Well it needs to be cleaned, any mud or dirt on the clutch surface will burn it out fast. So clean water, dry it and degrease it, should be fine.

seems to me .....if i remember correctly i had the same prob a few yrs back with a clutch issue ....there was a bunch of eel grass and such wrapped up in and around my springs of the pressure plate keepin it from engaugeing and causing mega slippage ......as for coffee meet ill be there .....who would turn down a timmies night :)

Can we continue this conversation in another topic, this one is for the weekly coffee night!

Thanks

• Like 1

This went way off topic quick lol Coffee I will be there in the golf.

Ok, I'll bring that fairlead for Darren :) . If you're not there, maybe I can pass it along to Scott & Brandi to get to you.