• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

CLUB RUN: Joshua Slocum 2012-11-18

Guest autumnwalker

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I get my shock bushings fixed I can lead the way.. My camp is way back off that trail and I know the roads very well

They (atv club i believe) are working on the road though currently and have been for a week or more now with a mini escavator removing big rocks etc.. There will soon be gates on this road, or rumor has it, so that only ATV's will be able to access these trails due to the woods being deemed a wilderness are.

Good to see the run on Sunday, the escavator is annoying enough trying to hunt ahah.

Ps: this trail can range in length depending how long you want to be out or which way you want to go.. Straight through from joshua slocum to glen margret is about 2.5-3 hours at a casual pace. You can make a loop which would add an hour or so, or other ways like toward my camp etc, further back however the trails are less stock friendly so probably best to make a straight run

Archived