• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

What did you do to your rig today?

autumnwalker

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doing H & S with the Club, as it's the AGM afterwards. Looking forward to getting out for a rip with you guys soon too. I took the wife into Burnt Lake the other day... She is NOT a wheeler, but she made the effort just for me. Set the Jeep up as follows: Disconnected, 10 PSI, Idle in 3rd in 4LO with the 4-1... The verdict: Too bumpy, off-camber, muddy and tight. Bless her heart though for trying. Looks like Jeeping is not her bag, but then again, Pinterest is not really mine. LOL

So today I went over to hang out with Scott, Brandi, and Tom - worked on the Liberty, rotated the tires on the H2, lubed my brake pads (squeaking), raised the front end 2", and removed my rear sway bar.

Before the run tomorrow I am going to do a quick bracket change on my rear parking brake line and I will be ready for the trail!

Saturday with Scott, Scott, Brandi and Guy worked on the Liberty replacing to front bearing on my rear pinion, removed my spacer lift and installed the springs and shocks I had. Also removed rear sway bar and tested the flex. Sunday, wheeled!

Archived