• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Just Moved home

Powerram

Hey everyone, Been out west for a while, moved back and looking to hit some trails. My rig is a F150 with tire sizes that can range from 31 inch to 39.5 inch, and has a winch because nobody likes yanking on a full size haha. Been wheeling in the rocky mountain range for the last 5 or 6 years with full size trucks for me amongst some jeeps, Suzuki and many more and every type of tertian from mild to wild. Looking to get into some trails asap haha

The other truck is my project truck, still in progress

post-1096-0-94580100-1429709634_thumb.jp

post-1096-0-80540200-1429709907_thumb.jp

Welcome to the forum side of things! The project truck looks awesome, Dodge? We have a monthly run that you can come on posted in the trail rides section. With all the rain the May run will be nice and muddy!

Hmm. Is a Scout II a full size or not? And yeah, I do have a FS Chevy, that hasn't seen a good run maybe since M.U.D. 2014 and Ledwidge! I laid it up to paint it after that! And it's probably still frozen in the ice!

Archived