• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

June 1st Show and Shine (Sorta)

TomWood

14 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in a flex competition with a trophy?

• Yes
    • No
    • Why the hell would I do that?
    • I have IFS, it doesnt flex :(

Just found out that I can not make it for this, I don't have the $200 to pay for the gas to get to and from the event.

Whatcha' got in that vehicle for motive power? I think I can make it down and back for around half that! Course I have a 4-speed overdrive, and don't go much over 110kph max......... And I'm thinking Coldbrook, not Greenwood or Bridgetown!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some more details about this event:

Our Family Fun Day is an annual event that we put on each Apple Blossom Sunday and we have a variety of activities ranging from a bounce kingdom for the kids to live music, we generally have some type of wagon/tractor ride and games for the kids along with a BBQ that runs all day. This event usually brings about 3000 people through on that day. This is an all day event with the public opening around 12 am and it runs until 5 pm, set up for displays would happen approximately an hour before we open to the public.

Contact information for anyone looking to participate\has questions:

Emily Wood

Accounts Payable Clerk

Scotian Gold Cooperative Limited

2900 Lovett Road, Coldbrook, NS B3R 1A6

(p) 902-679-6796

(f) 902-679-4540

[email protected]

[email protected]

www.scotiangold.com

Starts at noon goes to 5, show up no cost, they have an RTI ramp coming from the guys at NSJC. So if nothing else go out and see how good your flex is. Trucks must be there the entire show, so if you go in at 12 you are there till 5.

Archived