• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Club Run : Dec 12th - Muddy Myra

SQRLPWR

DSCF0297_zpsbb9b0f66.thumb.jpg.552856f4f

For Decembers club run, we'll be running some or all of Muddy Myra, depending on trail conditions.

We'll be meeting at the airport Tims (75 Bell Blvd, Enfield, NS B2T 1K3) @ 9am, leaving for the trail head no later than 10am.

RATING GUIDE - 2.5 (Rugged Track)

FULL SIZE ACCESS - YES, no

BASIC REQUIREMENTS - https://www.backcoun...ent-guidelines/

I hope to make it. I expect to be away during the week but back by Saturday for the run and the best party of the year I will be attending Saturday night.

Good, another 4x4 run, including the parade, been having lots of 4x4 fun lately!

Hey guys, I'm hoping to make it out for this one but of course it will be my normal routine. I will be late, we will be getting off the ice @ 950 at the Sackville arena and then I will be heading out to play catch up which is really fun so I don't mind it. Someone will have to keep me posted on the route. Didn't make it out to the MUD run but didn't you guys use a tracking app or something? How did it work? Would something like be useful for my situation this Saturday?

I will find you guys or have a bunch of fun trying. Either way works as long as I'm wheelin.

Hey Jay:  Sorry but I don't think I will make it out tomorrow.  I've been away all week and will be lucky to get home by mid-evening.  I'd better take care of some domestic and relationship things before trying to tear out there tomorrow morning!  I probably won't even get out of bed before 9 tomorrow if I'm lucky.  In many ways...

It's a tough decision not to try to go but it's been a hard week, and I have a party to go to tomorrow night, if I had trouble tomorrow I'd probably have a little melt down.

I've got some ideas for next week though and I'll post on the other thread!

On 12/12/2015 at 5:00 PM, jay said:

Yes it was!

A big thanks to everyone who showed up and made today's Backcountry run a success!

Sorry, no photos from me...I'll review my dash cam footage later.

IMG_20151212_160426.jpg

IMG_20151212_141355.jpg

had alot of fun on this run. sorry about the mud on your dash. i was actually trying to not hit people with mud.(other then chevzuki, we were playin and we owed him one haha). must have got you pulling away from when we were talking.

think we got matts hemi with a little shot too, on his hood. i thought we were clear, he was close to 80 feet away.

so i guess that answers the question the boys were asking, yes it will spool them 37s? haha 

did anyone get any pics of the rooster tails we were throwing?  

Archived