• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Club Run: 20th June - Bump & Grind

SQRLPWR

I'd love to run this trail !!

I work in the Bayer's Lake Industrial Park. I could so see myself, just by chance, having my Jeep at work on a sunny Friday and getting lost/stuck/abducted by aliens. This would of course make it impossible to return to work. I would be terribly sad, but would no doubt get over missing a half day in an office.

Please, please schedule this for a repeat later in the summer :)

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It makes me sad when I see folks can't make it, but unfortunately it's hard to please everyone.

I was planning on Hilden for June, and had B&G pencelled in for Sept 20th. Ufortunatley Hilden got canned, and IDK if it's too soon to run B&G again after June....maybe not?

Just curious, why did Hilden get canned? I mean, I've never seen Hilden, the idea of something new was pretty appealing. Vs B&G, which while it wasn't run much last year, is a pretty well trodden trail locally.

The trail we ran last year was awesome, but it started on private land and for this year we had to find an alternative route. Rob has started a new job and wasn't able to find time to pre-run a new route.

It's on the list for 2016 tho.

• 2 weeks later...

Very good..i am looking forward to it. My son, who is 3, is very excited to go on the run, so I am not sure if we will be able to stay for the full duration...but we will see how he does.

I brought my girls when they were 3 and 1 1/2 year old on hard'n'soft with a bone stock fj. They were scared a bit at first cause the truck was getting banged up but now they love it. If you have a DVD player or something similar, it helps a lot cause they won't get bored

I brought my girls when they were 3 and 1 1/2 year old on hard'n'soft with a bone stock fj. They were scared a bit at first cause the truck was getting banged up but now they love it. If you have a DVD player or something similar, it helps a lot cause they won't get bored

My son is pretty pumped on offroading. My concern is that once we get to some good mud, he is going to want to throw on his 'mud boots' and go stomping through puddles/mud. That's how many of our little offroad adventures turn out lol.

Archived