• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

AUGUST CLUB RUN: A Long One...er Three!!!

Eastcoastcam

Also I was told that TJ's is tight a technical and Likily to provide Pin striping.

Yes, this is true - I don't bother to mention pin striping as it's just par for the course around here; but you are right it is a tight trail.

There is also an obstacle at the start of the rocky myra which is make or break - we will either all run it or none of us will. Depends on the trail condition when we get there to check it out. If it's bad we can bypass that part of the trail and continue with our run.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to get in on this one in the evening sometime I think. I'm busy most of the day that day.

Scott or somebody will update our progress as we go here on the site so that late comers can meet up with us enroute between trails. Rob, I have your number too, I can text you updates as well.

Scott or somebody will update our progress as we go here on the site so that late comers can meet up with us enroute between trails.

Yes, as long as someone will remind me I can make posts about when we are exiting a trail and where we can meet up with folks who are joining mid-run (e.g. catch us going by exit ?? on highway ??).

I modified my bds one before the poker run with anticipation of only needing it for a week or 2 after the run but now I am unsure of when the new one will arrive and I hit a bump the other day and it felt like my whole front axle was going to explode and rattled and wobbled for a couple seconds then I drove slowly home and parked it. No visible damage it's just the way the top bushing compresses leaves room for it to get a rhythm and then it can get violent.

Not sure/doubtful that a stock would work, I'll see what I can find out.. Is it adjustable?

I'm either going to have lots of time to be able to make this, or hardly any. Not sure if I'll be able to make it for the start or not, but I'd like to be able to run at least the pipeline and Renfrew.

How rocky is Rocky Myra?

Archived