• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

AUGUST CLUB RUN: A Long One...er Three!!!

Eastcoastcam

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, club members only ;)

OF COURSE, Darren. You are welcome to come on any run B)!

I may opt out on this one.Bunch of us doing the NSJC WW3 run on aug 24 and trying the "BlackRock" trail and teetertotter set up.89jeep2 is planning to be back in action and will convoy up with him with Billy,Joey and maybe Keisha..... Behave yourselves and take day/night pics.......

Hmmm. Anybody want a co-pilot? I mean a winch or tow strap lackey? lol I'm not taking my truck out yet, still working on many things, but think I might ride along if anyone has an empty right front seat. I'd even pay some fuel of course. I can't do back seats without doors, and for a long day I'd just rather do a front anyway. And I have a good camera, although I'm notorious for taking pics and not getting them posted!

So its a long shot in the dark but if my trucks ready an I got enuff gas moneyz is there any.chance of catchimg you guys in the trail after 5pm when I get off work

So its a long shot in the dark but if my trucks ready an I got enuff gas moneyz is there any.chance of catchimg you guys in the trail after 5pm when I get off work

I think we'll be going around the same time so we could head out together and meet everyone at a trail head

Archived