• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

CLUB RUN: RESCHEDULED April 21, 2013 - Bump 'n Grind

TomWood

my buddy is out. broke up with his woman last night. decided to get foreign port sailor drunk and find some 2:30 dirties.

edit: that said, my vehicle should be filled, assuming my other passengers wake up soon.

Thanks for sharing that... Like its really our information to know.

2WD the whole way then!

You try it... Practice what you preach.

I got some damage. Steering stabilizer and LCA mount.

I have had a nasty dent In my steering stabilizer for 8 months with no issue if it doesn't leak it's still fine and bending up lca mounts is normal jeep wear :) don't know if I hurt anything got home and went to lay in bed had a long day ill bring it in tomorrow and take a look had something clunking all day maybe control arm or shock bushing

Face and neck are quite red today. Had a great time yesterday. Probably need to get a new steering stabilizer, Dented it and's rubbing when I turn now. Gonna look at it here soon. At least it's a cheap fix :)

i mangled mine a bit, pic will follow. still need to clean it.

i mangled mine a bit, pic will follow. still need to clean it.

Mine is leaking some oil when cranked to the left. I will fix it this week. The shop got in stock and cheap on the scheme of things. Oil pan skid has a few some dings. First mod I did to it along with the evap skid. Well worth the piece of mind. They can take a beating! More skids to come this summer.

Archived