• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

CLUB RUN: RESCHEDULED April 21, 2013 - Bump 'n Grind

TomWood

Second half isn't classified as stock friendly, however a Rubicon is far from what I would classify a stock vehicle, stronger axles, locker front and rear, full skids and proper tires from factory, plus ground clearance you should be fine, I do the second half in open diff small lift IFS liberty. I chose some wrong lines last time and got myself good and high centered

Yup for part one at least, I was out Wednesday with winterrider4x4, today with some non club friends(this one hurt a LOT) skids are basically gone haha :/ , tomorrow with ram5.9 and others, and part one of BNG on sunday with you fellers!

• 2 weeks later...

:2c: i have heard good and bad about them ....party on . anyways back on topic i shal be on this run IF i get my 33`s on by then........yes yes i said it i got new tires thanx again daren :smiley-dance005: :smiley-scared002:

That is going to make some difference in the Suzuki......maybe.......you did everything with bald tires, what are you gonna do with full ones? LOL, If clutch is in and broken in by the weekend I will make it out, otherwise need to ride shotgun with someone.

Planning to bring Ol'Blue back home this afternoon/evening. Couple small things I'd like to tidy up but as it stands now I'm in. Also have a spare seat Tom, not exactly as comfortable or well appointed as the Libby, but it's a seat!

Archived