• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

project; Simple

Guest liltoy

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only differences are the coster is set a wee bit different and the axle shafts used with them. Other than that from ball joints out they are the same(from what I read). I woulnd't need the inner "c"s as they ttb or solid axle will bolt right onto the dodge C's.

• 10 months later...

Definitly works better. Already did the load test, bumper meet power pole, foot meet throttle, 3 wheels a diggin. Not suprised really that I screwwed up a diff, definitly not first and doubt it'll be the last. :excited: Now lets see how long the shafts last.

• 4 weeks later...

Definitly works better. Already did the load test, bumper meet power pole, foot meet throttle, 3 wheels a diggin. Not suprised really that I screwwed up a diff, definitly not first and doubt it'll be the last. :excited: Now lets see how long the shafts last.

Well, I think we now have the answer for that :P

Yup, pretty sure they popped in the last hole I was in before international. I aint overly suprised. Didn't think I'd take everything I took out. If wasn't for the steering poopin out the shafts might have made it. Sure if I was a lil more cool headed they probably would have made it, so would the rear shaft but I'm not cool headed sometimes. :very_frustrated:

She won't be out again until I swap in a 60 in the front. May be a while with house renovations strating this weekend comming.

Archived