• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Club Run: 24th May - Ellershouse

SQRLPWR

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Update on the trail:

1. The meeting was very productive and the guys were very easy to deal with.

2. I have a map of the locations that they would like us to be cautious/stay away from.

3. As long as we are staying on or to the right of the power lines, we are good to go

4. The gate being put in place is not going to be where we use to exit/enter by the culvert

In the end we have permission and everyone is happy with the meeting and information.

Update on the trail:

3. As long as we are staying on or to the right of the power lines, we are good to go

In the end we have permission and everyone is happy with the meeting and information.

Thanks! And how about North/South instead of Left/Right. Cause, which direction are you driving! lol

I think it's great the club is talking to land owners / land user formally! Keep up the good work!

I've heard about the dam crossing when travelling from Bowater (103) to the 101,and have an idea where it is. We use a different trail system when travelling between the two areas. It was done by a stock or near-stock Tacoma, but you have to take your time. The May 24th run is not being planned to cross over. There is a t least one other possibility, but I think there are two more trails to cross over. Gonna be a fun summer! I've got one truck running, about to get the other one going!

I know it would.take a while but it would be a good run for you guys to re-do the bowater to pockwock section from the mud run!

Archived