• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

CLUB RUN: Sunday Jan 27, 2013

Guest Eastcoastcam

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm out on this one. Wife had an accident today in the car. Everyone is fine, it was a low speed head on in very slippery/snow covered road conditions (no air bags went off). Now have to get an estimate mostly to see if there is any structural damage to the front sub frame. If not, the parts will cost about $300 to repair myself. Deductable is $350 so I might just put it through insurance regardless. Rather do that to protect ourselves from the other driver's "claims".

I'm out cause I won't leave the house without a vehicle for the wife in case of emergencies. I'll post pics of the Corolla in the pics section ;)

If anyone needs to leave a truck or anything else they can do so at my house which is at the top of the hill across from the meeting spot. There was a truck that was for sale there a few months ago the next day the truck was gone and there was a pile of glass on the ground!

If anyone needs to leave a truck or anything else they can do so at my house which is at the top of the hill across from the meeting spot. There was a truck that was for sale there a few months ago the next day the truck was gone and there was a pile of glass on the ground!
Are you coming out for the run?

Thanks for the heads up!

Thanks for the heads up and the offer. Much appreciated.

Will we see you out on the run?

I should be as long as we're not having a snow storm that day that I have to plow. That's a bit to close to home to miss out on! If the guy that owns the old gas station ever has a problem with us meeting there we could meet at my place, theres lots of room for parking.

Thanks a lot for the heads up, I was thinking of parking my pickup at the carpool lot by the highway... Should be fine there for the day, eh?

wish i could make it to this run, unfortunately i have a hockey game at 4pm in Amherst which means i must leave home by 1:00 ):

Scott and I will be checking my jeep this week for unexplicable clunking hopefully it gets figured out!

wish i could make it to this run, unfortunately i have a hockey game at 4pm in Amherst which means i must leave home by 1:00 ):

Scott and I will be checking my jeep this week for unexplicable clunking hopefully it gets figured out!

Good to see you around again AJ! Stopp disappearing, would ya?

What?! Not bringing the Rover???!!!

I plan to bring the Rover but may tow it down. That way I can do closer to highway speed on the drive down and back. Also, if something breaks I know I can get the Rover home as long as it has 4 wheels that will turn!

Archived