• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

CLUB RUN: Sunday Jan 27, 2013

Guest Eastcoastcam

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did it break the axle or just pop the bearing cap out ? Have a locker on the jk how did I happen

Not sure yet, didnt take it apart to check the damage on the axle. The outside yoke closest to the wheel snapped off where the u joint end caps attach haha.

Did it break the axle or just pop the bearing cap out ? Have a locker on the jk how did I happen

As for how it happened, backed up onto a rock and hinged up my rear on it and the front end tried to haul my *** off and she snapped. Just before I thought I could pull myself free I hear it spinning free and clicking. Never a happy sound

It just seems par for the couse that you break something though... :smiley-music037: so nI had to ask, haha :smiley-laughing021:

But whats the fun in NOT breaking something?

Sorry I did break something... My wiper blade, What happens when you don't clean off your vech in 4 weeks lol

Network drive won't help, but when you upload a full size pic they are a couple megabytes each and the server shrinks them down to a more reasonable size so we don't get into attachmentgate again. Just get a coffee while you wait - or - resize your pics before you upload them :)

Archived