• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

CLUB RUN: Pipeline/Muddy Myra, 15/12/2012

Guest Eastcoastcam

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lookin good so far for me. My Brother is shot gun with the kids in tow (both are 3 years old). Should be a good run to take them on together and they can chat back & forth in the seats.

Rob, unless you want to be between 2 car seats, the open seat in my X is gone, thought the Runner sounds like it'll make an appearance.

Was talking to cookie Monster, Says he will be leaving for NFLD that day! :smiley-sad058: On a higher not, I am coming with a friend from work. I do have an open seat if you need would like rob, it would be a whole new perspective in off roading for you :smiley-laughing021:, I will try to do the whole gammit pending the terrain we will encounter? I need to make to PEI on Monday :smiley-transport027:

Was talking to cookie Monster, Says he will be leaving for NFLD that day! :smiley-sad058: On a higher not, I am coming with a friend from work. I do have an open seat if you need would like rob, it would be a whole new perspective in off roading for you :smiley-laughing021:, I will try to do the whole gammit pending the terrain we will encounter? I need to make to PEI on Monday :smiley-transport027:

Mean other then sitting in the back seat that doesn't have flashing lights on the roof?

Mean other then sitting in the back seat that doesn't have flashing lights on the roof?

No the view from actually being off the ground ;) !!!

I might be out. Severe cold is going through our house and I thought I was spared...until today. Rest of family had it and now I think I'm getting it. May be a last minute decision but I'll post later tonight/tomorrow morning to let you know for sure. If the site is down, I'll call you Scott.

Archived