• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

CLUB RUN: Pipeline/Muddy Myra, 15/12/2012

Guest Eastcoastcam

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This one is totally stock doable... friendly even. I just don't want to run without my skid.

You do realize that 90% of stock vehicles do not come with a skid right?? So back to my point, stock doable...lol, just busting your balls, or wait, maybe you have none without a cup/skid...(super lol) :)

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="TRUXterra" data-cid="45890" data-time="1355534230"><p>

I'm back in, figured if the X can limp through with a broken coil spring for the rally run, I can suck it up too. Have another potential member coming along. doms (Adam) is going to try to make it...another Nissan Xterra on the trail!</p></blockquote>

Hi guys,

I've been lurking for a while but it's time to get out for a run! I'm looking foward to tomorrow (thanks TRUXterra).

I'm still trying to warm up, Im Freezing lol A good day wheeling is anytime no matter what you can drive it home.

Before anyone asks, Yes I broke something. A clunk of ice took out my front license plate and lower valance,

ADD actuator decided to fail 3/4 thru the trail and I lost 4X4, and 02 sensor blew out ( due to rusty studs ) But those were bound to go anyday.

I had a great time, busted rear half shaft and all! drive home in front wheel drive went just fine. Dave (guy with the tan 109, known as the tramp) seemed to have a good time as well. Perhaps we'll have to have some backcountry folks out on a maritimerovers event! See you around.

Archived