• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Wanted: XJ coil spring isolator

Jake

Hi Folks,

I am looking for a coil spring isolator for my 96 cherokee.  The drivers side one is disintegrating and i would like to replace it.

Having a hard time finding a new one in canada at a reasonable price, and am hoping to avoid ordering from the US.

Thanks in advance!

Jake, the one I have isn't great. Though it's free and yours if it's any better or use to you. I also just remembered I took some off my tracker that may or may not work. So when im back at the garage tomorrow I'll check those also.IMG_20161018_203952.jpgIMG_20161018_204008.jpgIMG_20161018_204016.jpg

Hey Justin,

Thanks for digging that out, however it's not in much better shape than the one currently in the jeep, so i think i am gonna keep searching, and if it comes down to it, will order a new one.

Thanks again!

I use 4wheel parts a lot . I've only had to send 1 thing back and had no problem . shipping rates are good and things get here in a hurry . I don't have the luxury of walking into a 4x4 shop here in Cape Breton . I was in the store in Fredericton last week , was like a kid in a candy store . For the Toyota folks , they carry Trail Gear .

1 hour ago, sar4x4 said:

I've been buying from them forever. Back when they were Rocky Road, then National4WD, and now as 4Wheel Parts!  Great guys!

That they are!  We make sure we stop in on our way to Quebec/Ontario to have a look around.  Fantastic counter staff too!!

On 17/10/2016 at 8:57 AM, Jake said:

Hi Folks,

I am looking for a coil spring isolator for my 96 cherokee.  The drivers side one is disintegrating and i would like to replace it.

Having a hard time finding a new one in canada at a reasonable price, and am hoping to avoid ordering from the US.

Thanks in advance!

I checked my work, no dice. Anything else?

So last week i called the dealer out of curiosity.

Two brand new coil spring isolators, Total cost $10.01.  

They had them shipped up from Michigan i believe.  Picked them up yesterday.

I can't believe how cheap they were...just hope they are the right ones lol.

Thanks everyone for your help.

Yup, it is worth checking at the dealer!  Ya just can't predict.  I used to get Chev parts at MacPhee, and not only were they competitive, (sometime), they always sold over the counter at wholesale.

Glad it worked out for ya!

Archived