• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

January 23rd Official Club Run

TomWood

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Take Tom's JK?  Oops did I say that out loud?  Just kidding.  I wouldn't ask anybody to lend me their truck, because if something goes awry, even if it isn't the drivers  fault the driver will feel terrible!  James and others will remember I have no problem letting some folks drive my rig, but if it breaks I'm not relying on it to get to work every day and it is relatively easy to repair, it's not new-ish!  And dents don't matter!  And if it breaks, it wasn't built strong enough in the first place!

2 hours ago, TomWood said:

James is one of the few people I'd let drive it. If you want James let me know and it can be there with a full tank for you. 

Side note gas is down to 84 cents a litre in NB

No, I couldn't do that Tom. While I appreciate your sentiments, I won't take your Jeep. 

We had a brief run in with some snowmobilers at the entrance to hard and soft, we were a few feet onto a groomed trail and saw a sign and quickly left. They yelled at us and we apologized, and told them we didn't realize it was a trail and left. This was right off beaver bank road

Archived