• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

December Club run, December 14th

TomWood

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm.... Since I've sliced two tires on as many runs on this trail, I'm not sure what I think about doing it again... :smiley-scared002:

LOL

Me too..the last time it claimed my failing steering box, new oil pan got bashed up pretty bad and sway bar links were finished too.

....it was a good day LOL

Sorry for the delay. Even tho I work in IT all day I find it hard sometimes to get over and check out the new posts.

We will meet at Tims at the airport for 10.

Does anyone know if "snakes and latters" is still gated? Could be an option also. Been awhile since I have been out behind there.

I'm planning on meeting up with you guys on the trail. My youngest has a hockey game that morning so I wont be able to make the 10 AM start time. No worries, I will catch up :) So which way are you guys running the trail?

I should of said I'm planning on meeting up with you guys if I don't break anything this Sunday. No hockey this Sunday, so I'm going out to play somewhere. I will post up details just in case anyone else wants to head out too.

Archived