• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Summer Event - Back to Basics

TomWood

***NOTICE***

Due to a misunderstanding there is now a price change. Anyone who has signed up to the event already gets to keep the $20 price tag, all new signups is going to be $25. I apologize for any issues this may cause.

***END NOTICE***

We will be having a summer event for 2015. It will be held on July 24th-26th, this is Friday to Sunday.

Friday will be arrival, register and setup your camping area

We will be Camping at Vidito Family Campground again this year.

http://www.viditocamp.com/

If you want a serviced lot you will need to contact the campground and book it seperately.

Saturday will be trail runs, trail lunch and evening bonfire - Trails will be the same as previous year, unless issues occur during pre-running.

Sunday - TBT, there may be another trail run for those interested, or just pack up and head home.

We will NOT be having an auction, nor will the poker chips be issued and no prizes. This will be just a good old fashioned weekend of wheeling and camaraderie.

Cost for this weekend will be $25 per campsite/vehicle/family, this will include the camping for two nights and smores stuffs at the bonfire. No meals will be provided, but a trail lunch will be available at $5 per person (Two Hot Dogs, Can of Pop, bag of chips).

We still currently need volunteers for trail guides and for the trail lunch. If anyone is interested in being a trail guide please PM myself, Scott (Autumnwalker) or James (Eastcoastcam) to let them know.

Trail guides will need to be prepared to pre-run the trails possibly twice before the event.

Any questions can be posted in this thread and we will answer them the best we can.

ONLINE SIGNUP LINK!!!

http://goo.gl/AWXOsV

Go to the link above and fill out the information. If you are paying via email money transfer send it to [email protected]

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trails are the same as previous years, I will be confirming trail names as I dont fully remember what they are called :)

So for volunteers we have

Trail Guides: Scott Duff (previously agreed to), Larry, and Bill.

Trail Lunch: Myself and Tyler

If we can get one more volunteer for trail lunch and a couple of backup trail guides we will have all the people we need for the event.

• 3 weeks later...

Have not been on here in a while but talked to James when he was down here buying the WJ.A bunch of us from south shore will be in for wheeling that weekend I'm sure we always came to previous poker events and missed not being to one this summer!Its always a blast!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived