• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

The random photo thread

derekmac

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spend more time there...I lived in the area a little north of Calgary (Airdrie & Crossfield) for 12 years.

I'm in Beiseker, Airdrie's weather patterns are really messed up. It can be 20 and sunny in Beiseker, drive to Airdrie and next thing you know your replacing your windshield cause of hail.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

drove to PEI today to pick up this little guy. he should soon turn into a giant :

irish wolfhound - saint bernard mix. the mom was a 145 lbs wolfhound and the dad is a 165 lbs saint bernard. here are a couple crappy pics, my good camera broke a month ago

post-878-0-86117900-1413058318_thumb.jpgpost-878-0-30677500-1413058324_thumb.jpgpost-878-0-03083100-1413058329_thumb.jpgpost-878-0-12558100-1413058334_thumb.jpgpost-878-0-19388800-1413058339_thumb.jpg

strange mix, but I love both breeds!You have to post pictures as he grows id love to see how he turns out

drove to PEI today to pick up this little guy. he should soon turn into a giant :

irish wolfhound - saint bernard mix. the mom was a 145 lbs wolfhound and the dad is a 165 lbs saint bernard. here are a couple crappy pics, my good camera broke a month ago

attachicon.gifIMG_3416.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_3424.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_3426.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_3439.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_3441.JPG

it was the first time i saw that mix. we were on the lookout for a caucasian ovcharka, but there is only one breeder in quebec, one in ontario and one in montana, so they are hard to get and the waiting period is super long. we had to wait several months when we got our great pyrenees and didnt feel like waiting over a year.

of course i ll post pics. when i had my german sheppard / rottie mix, i used to bring both dogs + the kids on runs. i will also take that one on trails

we called him Duff. every dog we've owned had a beer related name except for Roxy our great pyrenees. we had Stella ( stella artois ), then Becky ( Becks ) and then him, we'll also call him mister duffman on special occasions lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived