• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

problems with the board

Lil'monster

Not sure if this is of any assistance Scott, but here's a screenshot of what I get after replying to a thread. When I go back to the main forum, and enter the thread, the post is there, but this is what I get just after hitting POST.

post-429-0-61965700-1388790679_thumb.jpg

Not sure if this is of any assistance Scott, but here's a screenshot of what I get after replying to a thread. When I go back to the main forum, and enter the thread, the post is there, but this is what I get just after hitting POST.

Jesus H. I just got that too.

Tickets are in with Invision Power.

Not able to see anything past the first pages for me either (from my phone, on "orange" theme). The discussion will be lost after page going to page 2. I tried making a post in order to see the last page in the Holiday wheeling/January run thread and it wouldn't go there after I hit post, so I never saw Tin Man's post there before mine.

...paging IP Support...

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else still notice anything funky? I just finished the last skin updates (carbon red) and recached all the skins. If you still have some weird stuff going on (like not being able to quote) try clearing your browser cache, log back in, and try again.

I just confirmed using all three skins that quoting works fine on Safari 7.0.1 on OS X 10.9.1.

Using IE11 here, Carbon Orange and can't quote your previous post. I'll change themes and try again...

ETA: Now that I think about it, I don't have to change themes (Although I did it Scott). Eugene also had/has issues with IE11. I'm still having the same so I feel confident that he is (Tom chime in here, as you commented on my shoutbox issue a while ago) as well.

Eugene said he is still having problems with quoting in Tom's XJ thread today. I think it is more to do wih IE than anyhing. Works fine with Chrome, Torch, Firefox and my phone(Android) browser. I haven't used IE for anything since the virus warnings that were going off a few months ago...

Archived