• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

problems with the board

Lil'monster

ABOUT F'N TIME! I'm an IT guy and I do like IE vs. whatever other browser out there so Eugene, hold no apologies...this board had finally come around to the 90% + that go online!

Devin, why must you always stir the pot? IE 11 is new, several sites are having MAJOR issues with the new rendering engine.

All major bulletin boards are using CKEditor - only recently did they upgrade their code base to support IE 11 and now it has to trickle down through the forum software. We're currently running a pre-release "hack" to support you and your desire to run IE 11 - this has not been tested and is not supported by IPB.

Devin, if you're not happy with the software we use on this forum you're more than welcome to refrain from use.

Taken way out of context. "About F'n time" was a happy thing, not a derog comment. My comment on IT was relating to using IE so not every IT person hates the browser.

James, it's not the browser, it's the board (platform). When IE11 was launched, a lot of sites had to play catch-up... Some are faster than others...

Archived