• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

3 More days till Summer Event!

TomWood

oh hell yeah!!!

I bought a self inflating mattress from Costco the other day, and of course my wireless winch toy to play with....I can not wait :)

I've yet to put up my tent to test it - I bought it for the MUD Run last year, but never got chance to use it LOL

I too am here if you need any help Tom.

If there are any fellow members who need things I can probably help. I have two of almost everything needed for camping.

List of spare items if you or someone you know needs any of the below...

Tent

Air Mattress

Sleeping Bag (x2)

Camping Chair (x2)

Tarp

Cooler

I work til 3am Friday morning, I plan on getting up at a reasonable time and heading out!

I need to set up my tent.. I haven't used it since high school and **** only knows what I'll find in it

I work til 3am Friday morning, I plan on getting up at a reasonable time and heading out!

I need to set up my tent.. I haven't used it since high school and **** only knows what I'll find in it

Mold most likely.

Devon what size air mattress? Julie and I need one

The spare is a twin, most likely not good for two people.

If you want to leave at 10 am, I'd gladly drive up with you!

Mitch I will be at exit 4 for 10 am. Probably leave Sackville Esso by 9:20

You'll probably be closer to exit 10 by 10am. It usually takes me 45 minutes.

??? I am in Halifax. It takes 45 mins from Fall River to Martock, that is exit 5. What highway are you talking about?

Anyway, if anyone wants to convoy up with me on Friday, I will be at the Esso on Sackville drive at 9, depart there at 9:20 to get to Exit 4, Ellershouse and meet Tom and Bill and depart there at 10 AM.

From Chickenburger to exit 4 is 25 minutes (Driving in a car holding speed :) ), do this run every day. Takes 20 minutes to get to the new roundabout exit in Middle sackville from exit 4. Depending on traffic of course and how well you can hold speed.

From Chickenburger to exit 4 is 25 minutes (Driving in a car holding speed :) ), do this run every day. Takes 20 minutes to get to the new roundabout exit in Middle sackville from exit 4. Depending on traffic of course and how well you can hold speed.

That sounds right, but I am not one to make people wait or be late, I would rather be early and wait for others. My Jeep will drop to 80 on almost any hill as well so I am giving myself 40 mins to get from Sackville to Ellershouse.

Yeah as mentioned that whole holding speed thing is key ;) I would rather see you guys early than late as well. Bill and I wont leave till you guys arrive anyways. Also bring the air mattress along with you for us, its good to at least keep Julie comfortable.

Yeah as mentioned that whole holding speed thing is key ;) I would rather see you guys early than late as well. Bill and I wont leave till you guys arrive anyways. Also bring the air mattress along with you for us, its good to at least keep Julie comfortable.

I have a double air mattress you could use. Going to coffee tomorrow night? I can bring it then

??? I am in Halifax. It takes 45 mins from Fall River to Martock, that is exit 5. What highway are you talking about?

Anyway, if anyone wants to convoy up with me on Friday, I will be at the Esso on Sackville drive at 9, depart there at 9:20 to get to Exit 4, Ellershouse and meet Tom and Bill and depart there at 10 AM.

But if you're leaving the Esso in Sackville! I used to date a girl who went to school at Acadia, I made the drive to Wolfville fairly regularly!

I see you around the chicken burger all the time Tom! I would have let you out the other day, but I was in a daze and didn't notice it was you until it was too late!

Archived