• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Renfrew Rd Sunday

Going out to explore Renfrew Rd tomorrow. its supposed to be beautiful out and i'm getting all my chores done today!!!So i can play! If anyone wants to join me or there's any interest maybe well meet at a tims in Enfield and pick a time...Maybe even go to the big stop for breakfast first? lol..Personally I'm a local and i haven't been out there since my teenage years..and even then it was a little foggy ha ha ha...if you know what i mean...

Just me me dog, I may have a buddy Sittin shotgun but no other rigs that I know of...everyone is busy with Mothers day...I did that Saturday

From what I hear it's stock friendly with side roads that can be a blast

Have you left yet? Brunet has something going on right now. But we'd be good to meet up at 1. I know it's later but we've got buddy working in our driveway right now. Text me 6479807895

I ended up running hard and soft in reverse by myself lol. Good trail, always love that one.

Long trail to run in Reverse! Bet your neck was sore! lol

And

OMG, someone will **** on you for going out alone. Some SAR members (not me) or someone in the 4x4 club. OMG, you'd better delete your post!

Sheesh!

Glad you had a great run! I was doing the Mother's Day thing with the gf. Her mom is 89. Not likely too many more, but is as sharp as ever, one of the lucky ones!

The neck isn't to bad, but the top of my head looks like a cooked lobster! The UV index definitly got up there today!

The area is well known to me, has cell coverage, and my go to recovery buddies all know the trail. Wasn't all that concerned about soloing it. There are def times I won't solo, really deep backwoods exploration when I couldn't describe how to get to me for example. But I'm very comfortable in that area of woods.

Had a great time..went in Renfrew at the Monta Vista Rd...came out in BeaverBank after running into a couple locked gates(Miller quarry?) Pics when I get home...can't figure this out on my Android phone ....definitely no stock truck could of followed me.

I didn't really get any pictures on the way through, took some from the view at the end (start if you're running normal) and a couple pictures of the Jeep at the end.

Looking down over the start of hard, which was the end for me.

8vR0u14.jpg

A couple muddy Jeep pics

2SDg0pb.jpg

TmgsFRp.jpg

Archived