• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Weekend explore ?

SQRLPWR

Yep, the Carma run. No, I don't believe it's a Jeep only run, as there are quite a few different rigs in the club. It's in Springhill, cost $10 to enter, but it looks like there are some nice prizes. :)

I posted on the event page to find out jay...stay tuned ;)

The meeting point is an hour from me, so that would be about 2 hours for you. If you thought the terrain was fun in my local area, wait until you see the trails in Amherst!

Just so you know Jay, I've already blown the knees out of one pair of work pants and just changed into Jeans. "Permission" slips are hard to come buy when you're married and have 2 kids under 5 ;) ; forget the fact that I haven't seen my wife since last Sunday aside from a "HI - BYE" exchange at the door @ 4PM.

Wondering the repercussions if I have to leave the house for "eggs" tomorrow at 9AM and then don't come back until suppertime? It'd be a real fark up if I forgot the eggs ;)

If I didn't already have plans, I could even have towed you up Jay on the big trailer! lol

Something to consider for another time if going any distance. I have use of AJs or Matt Hubley's diesels, and our 24' 10k lb car hauler trailer. I've hauled much bigger than your X!

I think I have a permission slip to play tomorrow. Unfortunately the drive to Amherst would be too hard for the old truck. Unless I could borrow trailer. :) No , not enough time to work out the details. Maybe next time. Have fun, I will probably stay close to home.

Archived