• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

April Monthly Meeting

TomWood

• 3 weeks later...

I wonder if there is something else we could add to meetings to garner a bit more interest. The business side of things is short. Slide shows of some runs? Some warmer weather for a show and shine in the parking lot? BBQ in the parking lot? I dunno, got my thinking cap on...........

Love the ideas Eugene, this summer we may have the meeting at my place with a BBQ and possible trail run (Do it on a saturday). I can bring a laptop if someone has videos or pictures they want to display.

Well I was at the Tims on Larry Utek from 7-7:30 and not a single off-road vehicle showed. I then went over to the NSLC and found two Backcountry Jeeps parked side-by-side. One I believe was Robbies and the other was a Grand Cheroke lifted with a light bar. I parked next to them for a while hoping someone would show but alas I went home without seeing anyone. Definitely not the way I wanted to spend 1.5 hours of my Friday off. Maybe I will meet some crew on an off road venture some day.

Well I was at the Tims on Larry Utek from 7-7:30 and not a single off-road vehicle showed. I then went over to the NSLC and found two Backcountry Jeeps parked side-by-side. One I believe was Robbies and the other was a Grand Cheroke lifted with a light bar. I parked next to them for a while hoping someone would show but alas I went home without seeing anyone. Definitely not the way I wanted to spend 1.5 hours of my Friday off. Maybe I will meet some crew on an off road venture some day.

Devon, its at Larry Utech Sobeys in the community room! Sorry we didn't make this clear. I would be frustrated also. :blush:

As Robbie said, sorry the location wasn't clear. We also had a Nissan Rogue, a Dodge Caravan and a 2WD Mazda pickup there! They weren't obvious! And it was a good meeting, we discussed business, not old runs, for an hour!

Archived