• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Trip from Edmonton, AB to Halifax

My04T4R

stop in trois-rivieres for the best poutine in the world! i suggest Bravo pizzeria, Stratos pizzeria or pizzeria Chateaudun :) you have to get the bbq sauce too, no shitty gravy

I got warrants Herr no stopping

• 11 months later...

Ever cut through montana and the states until sault st marie? The highway is flatter, nicer and gas is cheaper (even with the exchange rate)

I'll be headed the opposite direction on monday, halifax-vancouver island. Not looking forward to it.

Ever cut through montana and the states until sault st marie? The highway is flatter, nicer and gas is cheaper (even with the exchange rate)

I'll be headed the opposite direction on monday, halifax-vancouver island. Not looking forward to it.

You moving there? Whereabouts are you headed?

You go north or around the lakes in Ontario. The 11 runs north from lake nipigan and comes out at north bay. That is my preference. Way flatter,much better on fuel than going up and down on the 17 around the lakes

You moving there? Whereabouts are you headed?

Yes, and I'm staying in Sooke for a while. At least until I get settled.

You go north or around the lakes in Ontario. The 11 runs north from lake nipigan and comes out at north bay. That is my preference. Way flatter,much better on fuel than going up and down on the 17 around the lakes

Agreed, the lakes route is pretty scenic though

Is there 24hr gas within 500km of each other on the 11?

Archived