• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

May Club Run: South Colchester

Eastcoastcam

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

who's gonna be the first one to post pics? i wish i couldve made it but my skids are not completed yet so i went hiking crowbar trails instead

You would have been fine without skid plates on this run. It was all soft stuff. Very enjoyable day in the woods B)

Thanks...it was tight, slick and steep! The X performed magnificently all day, even on 3 wheels at one point :D

You made it up no problem, i really like your 4runner, it's a tank :)

I really wanted to stay for the extra bit, but the wife and kids were getting really hungry.

Jay, andy and I ran back into the woods and exited on the pavement near the shop we started from, was kind of spur of the moment, it was a different second leg than I originally planned

i got home and had to clean the rad out really good lol. Once we got the jeep out of that last mud hole it started getting hot. Just a reminder to the new guys that its a good thing to do after playing in the mud. Don't use pressure washer on the rad tho or it will bent the fins.

To second TMK, I went through a hole and ended up blowing the fuse for my rad fan. Needless to say it ruined the head on the liberty (Overheated). Definitely clean things out and monitor guages while offroading!

Archived