• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Kijiji Find 1982 Jeep J10

Guest 72LandRover88

Too much $$, IMO.

...but 25 MPGs??? :o . I call BULLs*** there. NO WAY that gets anything near that kind of mileage.

...Or maybe he means MINUTES per gallon :P!

wouldn't 25 MINUTES per gallon be better than 25mpg?

actually it would be the same, if you were cruising at 60mp/h

My uncle had one when I was growing up, honcho edition, but it was a step side box. Only remember the Honcho cause the family teased him about it all the time!

I remember that they rebuilt one on Trucks or Extreme4x4 a while back. Changed the square headlights to the 4 round ones found on earlier models, that was awesome looking! That was on a Wagoneer, I believe.

That's the same engine as my AMC Eagle. I get about 25MPG in that believe it or not, but it has a better carb and HEI distributor. From Greenwood to Halifax and back (with some driving around) for $40-45. Not too shabby IMO.

That's the same engine as my AMC Eagle. I get about 25MPG in that believe it or not, but it has a better carb and HEI distributor. From Greenwood to Halifax and back (with some driving around) for $40-45. Not too shabby IMO.

I burned $22 last summer pulling my trailer behind my Jeep on my 33s to Vidito's in Wilmot and I wasn't getting 25mpg, more like 18-19.

Archived