• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Bump and grind sunday mar 17

97 cherokee

Suppose to piss down tomorrow, so that wash away some of the snow, But doesn't look like it suppose to get into the minus till Saturday, keep the water from freezing. But also makes the mud holes muddier.

and deeper! Easy to eat some 31's & 33's. It rained like a mother before we did the local scouting run here back in October. Water holes were 40" deep. Still have the water mark inside the passenger's side rear door.

I'll be out for the 17th, wifey has plans so I'm taken care of the kids.

id love to take the rubi out, but i am a tad apprehensive as i (may) have it in time. Also, since it will not even be past the first phase of the break in i dont want to push it too far too fast.

I will have more info towards the end of the week. On a side note, does anyone have a location that i can wrench my truck a bit near clayton park? I need to pull my stereo and other things, and that is frowned upon in my parking lot.

I need to pull my stereo and other things, and that is frowned upon in my parking lot.

That's ironic, no one complained when other a$$holes tried to pull my stereo when I was in the parking lot late at night.....

Lived in C. P. for 6 years, 5 attempted break ins over that time frame. $1500 in damage to the vehicle each time.

7279530019_large.jpg

Auto club!

id love to take the rubi out, but i am a tad apprehensive as i (may) have it in time. Also, since it will not even be past the first phase of the break in i dont want to push it too far too fast.

I will have more info towards the end of the week. On a side note, does anyone have a location that i can wrench my truck a bit near clayton park? I need to pull my stereo and other things, and that is frowned upon in my parking lot.

Information we didnt know, no harm done Rob :), I would suggest autoclub membership it will pay you back in parts and labor in no time. If your military its only $60, to me thats not a lot of money to drop on having such a valuable resource. Also with that if you needed help anyone here can come down and give you a hand. I know Ron and Robert McC have experience with the front end of Jeeps :)

That's ironic, no one complained when other a$$holes tried to pull my stereo when I was in the parking lot late at night.....

Lived in C. P. for 6 years, 5 attempted break ins over that time frame. $1500 in damage to the vehicle each time.

7279530019_large.jpg

Three years in Clayton Park, one incident, no cost to us.

$1500 was the bill, I had to pay the deductable each time. I lived on Chadwick Place (off Willett). Parking lot backed onto the trail that runs through C P so the vehicles were easy targets for thieves "shopping" 7-8 vehicles would get hit at one time. Not very smart people as the Pathfinder had an alarm & it would go off each time they poped the lock with a screw driver.\

Cops came on 2 of the occasions as they were targeting largger vehicles. They were being used in smash & grabs. Used to be a few of these in HRM when I lived there. Vehicles being used to drive into stores to steal smokes, booze, drugs, etc.

Nice, I take it this was the pathfinder before the one in your picture there. We have been pretty lucky, three years we have had an egg on the hood of one car, then same car a week later the gas cover was broken off. Funny thing is another black VW that looked identical had the same thing happen. My guess is someone was pissed at someone else and got the wrong car. We traded that one in though lol.

Archived