• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

2017 dates

SQRLPWR

Dates for 2017 in case folks want to schedule or book vacation time;

• January 21 - club run
  • February 18 - club run
  • March 18 - club run
  • April 15 - club run
  • May 20 - club run
  • June 17 - club run
  • July 14,15 &16 - MUD Run
  • September 16 - club run
  • August 19 & 20th - Ledwidge Rally
  • August 25, 26 & 27 - Annual Summer Event
  • October 21 - club run
  • November 18 - club run
  • December 16 - club run

Let's have someone post those dates in the calendar.........  someone that has admin rights perhaps because they can delete them if necessary! lol

I haven't thought about M.U.D. dates yet, I'd like to see Ledwidge dates first.  Cindy contacted me about maps, I replied and asked her for dates,,,,,,,, but I have not heard back yet.

If you know of any Jeep Jamboree dates, P.O.R.N. Jamboree type dates, etc. I'd like see them on the calendar so I don't plan M.U.D. for the same weekends, but I know this isn't always possible and we may not have too many overlapping participants anyway.  For M.U.D. or club runs.

14 hours ago, sar4x4 said:

someone that has admin rights perhaps because they can delete them if necessary! lol

lol I actually entered a feature request with the vendor for this.

Technically though, there is nothing stopping anyone from adding to the calendar; if you make a mistake one of the admins can delete it for you ;)

• 4 months later...

Archived