• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Club Run: November 22nd - Big Jones

SQRLPWR

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's really hard to say - any trail run time depends largely on a bunch of variables, mostly the number of rigs, number of rigs who want to play and get stuck in the mud, trail conditions, breakages....you get my drift?

My log shows 5.5 hours from last time - but it was snow covered.

Plan for the whole day and you can't go wrong unless there are extreme circumstances.

As Jay says!  It is a long trail day depending on where you live and call the start and end point. Although not necessarily hard.  From Windsor area several km of dirt road to the start of the trail, then several km of trail, then several km of dirt road at the end of the trail, and several more pavement (20+ without looking at a map), back to Windsor.  The 5.5 hours Jay mentions is a good approximate number from 'Windsor' back to 'Windsor'.

My experience, being on it twice.  Once in snow, once in hot dry weather.

Came back from Europe a week early :) its nice after almost 2 months away and its gonna be the first time I drive the fj since the mud run. With new upper ball joints and steering shaft this time, so shouldnt squeak hahaha.

Any idea how many rigs will be there?

Archived