• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Beefy Jeep Cherokee on 33's

TomWood

Whoa, whoa whoa. At least Nissan didn't have to shove a V8 into the Xterra (unlike Toyota in the Runner) to be comparable. Google the specs and stock your V8 has +20 lb/tq over my V6 ;)

Regardless of the 4x4 vehicle, well less than 0.1% actually see a trail when new. The aftermarket will catch up and become cheaper as these IFS & IRS vehicles age.

FYI, the eight cylinder engine was an option the base engine was a 4.0 V6 and still got better reviews and ratings...

FYI, the eight cylinder engine was an option the base engine was a 4.0 V6 and still got better reviews and ratings...

(stir the pot, stir the pot) I'll just leave this right here Car and Driver (stir the pot, stir the pot)

The Xterra is actually intended to be compared to the FJ cruiser. Same drivetrain under the Pathy & X though (aside from IRS on the Pathy, or maybe I'm confusing that with the Armada??). You had to know in advance that if you call Nissan Shitty, I'd be coming back at you...lol all in good fun of course ;)

As for that Power Wagon, holy hell!! Not sure if that front bumper would clear the obstacle but it sure as heck would doze over it!!

Archived