• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

2014 M.U.D. Run - DATE: July 25 - 27, 2014!

sar4x4

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lined up and ready to go!

1) James ..... '06 Heep He even has sticker No 1!

2) Eugene .... '84 'Burban

3) Toyrunner . '06 4Runner

4) John ...... '08 FJ

5) Jay ....... '02 Xterra

6) Robbi....'10 Rubi

Tentatives and drop bys!

1) Steve ......'99 TJ

2) Scott ......'07 H2

3) John L friend - '11 Taco(?)

4) mrjoe canadian - borrowed Chevy!

5) Sam ........'04 Runner

6) Zac .........'07 JK

Any spelling corrections, etc. let me know!

You can put me down as.for.sure

Totally bummed that I will be out of town for this exceptionally cool event. Please post lot's of pictures so I can live vicariously from the airport while I waiting for my delayed/cancelled flights.

I'd have to say I'm somewhat unprepared, having spent my last two weeks working on the truck, but having said that I'm pretty used to grabbing a bunch of gear and going to some SAR events, my fathers 'camp', etc etc and I just grab and go!

And yup, I have the chainsaw. I have the room for it! Then again, I never checked fuel.............

Totally bummed that I will be out of town for this exceptionally cool event. Please post lot's of pictures so I can live vicariously from the airport while I waiting for my delayed/cancelled flights.

Don't worry John, you'll be able to keep track of us from updates here on the forum. We'll try to throw in the odd pics, but sometimes that can be a pain from a phone. I will try to throw some pics up on the Facebook page at least, as it is easy from the phone.

I'm going to turn on my View Ranger BuddyBeacon - this app will upload my position to their website every 10 minutes so anyone with a free View Ranger account and my pin can see my real-time location on the web, or smart phone.

For a free View Ranger account and login;

https://my.viewranger.com

Once you have an account, login and go to

BuddyBeacon -> Add BuddyBeacon

My pin will be;

[email protected]

Archived