• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Trailwalkers old Liberty

TomWood

tom, i have a friend who drive 2 hours north of quebec city to go get a banshee. if the price is right and you get every option, go for it.

there is not too many options in the used cars market in nova scotia. even combing all of the maritimes together will still not give you as many options as what quebec as to offer

tom, i have a friend who drive 2 hours north of quebec city to go get a banshee. if the price is right and you get every option, go for it.

there is not too many options in the used cars market in nova scotia. even combing all of the maritimes together will still not give you as many options as what quebec as to offer

I bought my Xterra in Moncton. 2 years later, I travelled to Bathurst to get after market parts (front bumper, Piaa lights, light cage, complete 3" suspension lift (sold it cause I had it already)). I would have driven to Ottawa for the price!

Unfortunately, the further west you go the cheaper the price gets. Prices/availability of vehicles gets cheaper/more plentiful as you go west from NS.

Tom, is the ad above current? Wasn't it posted MONTHS ago from the same dealer in Windsor? You or Cory posted it up on here back in August, or early September? The pictures sure look familiar. I am surprised they haven't shipped it off to the auction after so long.

I do believe its current, same dealer. Autotrader is pretty good on keeping up on their ads. Will have to double check if I am in the valley this weekend.

tom, its a 10 hour drive, its not that bad. plus you can come home with a bunch of cheap 24s, and eat a couple greasy poutines on the way as well :) its a win-win situation in my opinion

Yeah have driven to montreal for the F1 race couple years ago. I would be more than willing to take the trip up and get a car. Have noticed there are quite a few better options in Quebec and Ontario. Nothing better than cheap 24's and poutine :D

Archived