• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

**JUNE CLUB RUN** "Sweetland Trail"

Guest backwoodsxj

Fix your truck and wheel it til it's sold ;). You state in your ad it 's been offroaded.

Yup, Ticks are out in full force. Mainly along the power line and the bottom of Winch Hill.

Oh we got them in the Valley on the Farm. Wear long shirts, pants and high boots. Last week was the first time I got a tick on me ( EVER ) and I used to be Infantry.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This looks awesome!! I want to try this trail SO bad.... but the Rover is down, haven't got around sorting it out after Moose Trophy yet... sad.

You have 2 weeks & 1 day (by the time work is done today ;)), get on it! You would like it B)!!

Oh we got them in the Valley on the Farm. Wear long shirts, pants and high boots. Last week was the first time I got a tick on me ( EVER ) and I used to be Infantry.

hey same thing here never once got a tick in the years i spent with VP. soon as i got to NS found one in my leg!!

Tom we need to get our trail rigs up and running! lol

Your right we do, I may be able to get a wheel bearing and my upper control arms done before this, not holding my breath but would be nice.

Skippy you are right about the fun. I seen a lot of good built rigs get the strap on winch hill with mine being one of them ;) You got to be one of the first few up to make it on your own lol I am goin to try my best to have my new one ready ;)

Skippy you are right about the fun. I seen a lot of good built rigs get the strap on winch hill with mine being one of them ;) You got to be one of the first few up to make it on your own lol I am goin to try my best to have my new one ready ;)

I made it up Winch Hill, open front & rear ;)...

Some pics from last year.Did'nt get many too busy being front runner and doing recovery! Stock skids will get you through here its the first half where the skid will get used.The second half will be where tires and driver finesse will keep you off a hook!

attachicon.gifIMG_0369.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_0370.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_0371.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_0373.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_0374.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_0375.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_0376.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_0378.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_0379.jpg

First and third pic down look like my old white 2dr XJ I had about 6 years ago. :smiley-transport027:

So who bought it? Does Alex have something else he is building?

Philip Creaser got it for Jam.Sold his 05 Rubi last year and wanted a 5 speed XJ.I found out Alex was selling so they made the deal.He kept his 35's ,Phillip has 32"s swappers going on .Also wanted inside cage removed and roof tire rack removed........ Alex is buiding a older full size chev to keep up with JeepFreek!

Archived