• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Kent Homes run?

oniondip

Hey I was just wondering if anyone had any interest in doing a evening run sometime this week. Maybe closer to the weekend so the snow can melt? I was back the other day and mud is slick, and ruts are deep. I wouldn't recommend any vehicle with smaller than 31s go back, probably won't make it far. I have 35s and was rubbing rear diff on a lot of the ruts.

Any interest? A lot of mud! :)

the water hole out past that hill will probably be a bit deep now. i tried going to the right of that water hole and man that was a mistake lol

Yeah we were iffy going left. I hit the control arm further down past the water hole in another one...

Sounds like a fun trail, I gotta find a smooth trail with lots of mud but not water. The old ford don't like the bumps

Get the ball joints done before they snap.

Sounds like a fun trail, I gotta find a smooth trail with lots of mud but not water. The old ford don't like the bumps

Well then shoot it and get a Jeep! We're not allowed to run in farm fields (smooth with lots of mud), not allowed in Parks (smooth trails), and anything good has LOTS of bumps, otherwise its just a road :P

Well we could always just not let the snow bother us and go tomorrow evening or Saturday afternoon. Doesn't take long to run through the end, but can spend hours in the main part going through puddles and getting dirty ;)

So lets meet at the #7 Tim's, it's on Main Street right on the interestion of Main Street and cole harbour drive, right past lake loon driving range.

Lets get a show of hands (can do both if people want)

Tonight at say 7pm and/or tomorrow at 2pm.

Say which one you'd prefer or both and we will decide.

Archived