• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Nissan winch bumper

Powerram

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/23/2016 at 9:29 PM, Odin said:

That's awesome. Their website seems to be down, I wonder what the cost is on that. Looks like it could fit my Pathfinder...

I would look into options to maybe mount a winch hidden behind the bumper cover. Makes for a clean factory like look. It can be done on our 2002 Grand Cherokee. Looks mint that way too...

Like this... very clean with the Hawse fairlead, looks dumb with rollers...

FB_IMG_1469553886709.jpg

I made a hidden winch too, but on an older truck. I used to have a hinged licence plate and had the hook stored behind it, but I changed to a swedge type end on my cable and a different hook and it didn't "tuck" behind the licence plate anymore. That truck has a warn M12000 behind the bumper

__20.jpeg

5 hours ago, Powerram said:

I made a hidden winch too, but on an older truck. I used to have a hinged licence plate and had the hook stored behind it, but I changed to a swedge type end on my cable and a different hook and it didn't "tuck" behind the licence plate anymore. That truck has a warn M12000 behind the bumper

__20.jpeg

Same idea as on the power wagons of the same era...

Archived