• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

bleeding brakes

e36m3

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys - what we wheel is a personal choice. Not everyone wants an older rig and not everyone wants a Wrangler.

In the end who gives a **** what anyone else is driving as long as they are having fun and getting out on the trails.

May be I'm wrong Scott, but I saw this as friendly banter (although off track of the initial post) as in poking fun at each other; not condescending in nature.

If I wasn't away that weekend, I'd run shot gun with Eugene testing the Runner on a run after it's fixed ;) Drive 'er like a rental! :p

I'd run shot gun with Eugene testing the Runner on a run after it's fixed ;) Drive 'er like a rental! :p

You mean Fj cruiser, although if my ride was in just a little bit better shape I would be sending someone to drive it for me as a course opening vehicle, would love to see it on some videos tearing it up :) really sucks that I am going to miss this... :( I hope you guys get some cool videos!

Archived