• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Another Storm...Another Rip-Off :(

Eastcoastcam

Please let my new locker come in before next this storm.. I want to play! :D

Nothing better for your driving skills then going to empty parking lots and going crazy.

Lockers in the rear of a pickup are great for doing donuts! However I've found the snow clearing crews are too efficient and I've been trying to do donuts in parking lots and they keep trying to run into me! :smiley-shocked019:

A nice snow storm and then a trip through Renfrew or just about any other trail would be a nice adventure! :smiley-transport027:

Lockers in the rear of a pickup are great for doing donuts! However I've found the snow clearing crews are too efficient and I've been trying to do donuts in parking lots and they keep trying to run into me! :smiley-shocked019:

A nice snow storm and then a trip through Renfrew or just about any other trail would be a nice adventure! :smiley-transport027:

Normally when I go play in nearby lots they take a break from plowing for a bit. So I show off, drift around some banks they have piled around and then take off.

Archived