• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

1999 TJ sport

Guest trailwalker

HI All,

One of my coworkers is going to sell his 99 TJ. 4.0L V6, TAN, AUTO, 236 000 KM, hard and soft tops. He bought it new in 99, drove it a couple of years, sold it then bought it back 3 years later. He has had it for 10 of it's 13 years. It is in good shape, never been wheeled and is driven nicely. In the past little while it has had a new rad, battery, gas tank skid plate and 2 years ago the exhaust manifold was replaced. It does have some rust in the fenders, he patched one. I would buy this myself but don't have the money. This is not on Kijiji yet as I told him I would see if anyone here had any interest. Let me know if you are interested, but only if you are interested in buying it

If I was gonna buy a offroad rig, I rather pay 5K for the jeep. Then I wouldn't be worrying about having a new vech, smashing it, or breaking it and decreasing the resale value of it. New vechs your like sweet warranty etc, but most time warranty is voided when offroading is found same goes with Insurance, So why waste 25K for something 5K will do well.

Archived