• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

This is for you robert

97 cherokee

Odd. Did you try jacking up the non spinning side? I wonder if it is that frozen to the ground or something?

She aint frozen to the ground. Used the DUB to pull it back as much as I could, Then tried to back the truck to get out with its own power and wouldnt, I litterly had to break up every bit of ice, even 1/2" tall, till bare pavement. Pretty much had to pull it 3/4 down the driveway. Just something aint right about whats going on the drivetrain.

Guess get it on stands and get the Front Diff manually engaged into 4WD and bypass the actuator and pull the rear axles...

Strange indeed. Was fine when you parked it, wasn't it? You should have posted that you needed a tow, someone would have lended you a hand!

Hasnt been fine since the last run when I lost 4WD and been stuck the day the parked it ( wet grass ) same wheel.

Archived