• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

In light of the recent forum issues...

Guest autumnwalker

Wow, and I thought the jeep was bad, before Fuelly I was manually calculating about 12l/100km on highway and about 16l/100km in the city

You really can't compare the Liberty to the H2; not even remotely the same class of vehicle.

H2 to Jeep Commander or a full size truck, yes. In that case you'll find the H2 fares better for economy.

I do wonder about the Commander with the 5.7 Hemi, wouldnt mind getting my hands on one of those. But your right, I have to compare mine to cherokees, JK, TJ and the other brand small SUV's, compare the H3 with mine is comparable though. How was the H3 on gas?

I do wonder about the Commander with the 5.7 Hemi, wouldnt mind getting my hands on one of those. But your right, I have to compare mine to cherokees, JK, TJ and the other brand small SUV's, compare the H3 with mine is comparable though. How was the H3 on gas?

Yours will be equivalent to XJ,TJ (with 4.0s) and JKs, but compared to other brand mid-size & small SUVs, your mileage (as does mine ;) !!) SUCKS.

...but I certainly didn't buy my Heep for it's fuel economy! :P

Passat gets 43 MPG, 93$ to fill 73L I get 1300KM

4Runner Avg 16-18MPG 88$ to Fill for 63L and Get from 300-550KM ( depends on where I drive ) Poker run I got 585km, Next week 400km, I got better mileage with my 225/75R16 then I did with my Stock 265/70R16 lol

I'm telling you, Passat engine in 4 Runner!

Put a 4banger in your H2 and see what happens. 4runner aint really that light of a Vech. I know the 1.9tdi in the passat 2nd gear kicks and bucks and stains to take off. I have done it in the past. Truck does it once and says F it and takes off.

Archived