• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Are you ready for fox mountain

Guest Lil'monster

hmmmm where to start.....lol still trying to work the "BUGS" out of the black tracker before i put the 31`s on it and lift kit.. ummm rear bumper with reciver .....it seems never ending.

i don't know if it will all get done .......i have to finish a couple patches on the floor ,were only small holes till i started cutting !
2 body mounts to put new rubber's in and junk my parts rig for my spare parts ,2 new u-joints in my spair front axels.
Plus i have to do rear brakes and center link on my mazda for insp. due end of the month ! undecided.gif

We're going, like every year, but we don't know what we are taking yet! rolleyes.gif Let's see, Matt's Toyota can go as is, the Suburban now has a door and rear brakes but needs much welding to pass inspection, unless we trailer it, and the Orange Dodge we are fabbing a new cross-member for the tranny. If it is ready we'll trailer it. We'll only know about 3 hours before we go what we are bringing! tongue.gif Hmm, if we had another trailer, we could trailer two, using Matt's new Dodge Cummins!

• 2 weeks later...

geezzzeee i wonder who that will be.......lol. anyways im almost ready just have to lift the tracker (afternoons work) go to access ns to get trailer licened then the fun part .........get the mvi done ...

Archived