• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Toy parts for sale/trade

82Yota

I have a bunch of stuff taking up space in my garage that I am looking to get rid of if anyone is interested. Just make me a reasonable offer. I also like to trade so if you have anything you think I might be interested in then feel free to offer

1990-1995 4runner/truck hood and cowl thats in pretty good shape.

3 Toy axle carriers that fit 1st- 3rd gen 

1995 5 speed trans and t-case from 4runner front driveshaft still attached (22re)

Airbox from 22re

2nd gen pickup drivers side door

2x stock 22r carbs and intakes

I have a boatload of wiring for the first and second gen trucks. Maybe 2 complete harness's

1982 Toy solid front. Has been stripped of all parts and of all the brackets for the old push pull steering. It was wirewheeled and painted with tremclad flat black.

Mastercraft creeper

Stuff Id be willing to trade for: 

Garage toolboxes

Decent shocks to match the lift in my truck

BEER! (but that goes without saying)

1 1/2" x 1 1/2" square tubing 

Metal chopsaw

I don't know, make an offer if you're interested in anything

Greg

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also these. I have them on kijiji for a lot but its only because I am padding the price to keep the low ballers away. The tires are pretty bald but the rims are nice if you're into aluminium rims. They keep a 12.5" tire inside a toyota fender

Tires are 35" x 12.5 x 15r so chevy toy and nissan basically

20151124_185833.jpg

20151124_185840.jpg

20151124_185955.jpg

20151124_185959.jpg

Heres the Toy SFA and a free Michelin A/T 245/75r16. I dont know the history of the tire but its something that I had from when I still had the chev and probably of some use to someone who needs a spare.

Last pic is a set of sliders to fit a 1st gen Toy truck. Measurements are;  51 1/2" x 7 3/4" . A friend of mine and me made them but they were never installed. I have since lost the mounting brackets but those are an easy fab. Best offer

20151126_202457.jpg

20151126_201354.jpg

20151126_201415.jpg

20151124_190249.jpg

Tires are "sold" ppu but the rims are still up for grabs

*edit now he wants to take the tires and rims home from Harrietsfield all the way down to Riverport, remove the tires and then bring the rims back to Harrietsfield...

1 hour ago, derekmac said:

Hey, could you measure the shocks compressed and extended? I need shocks for the back of mine, but the pic makes them look too long. 

Extended they are about 32 1/2"

Compressed they are 22"

Thats eye to eue

Also have these for sale: Rotors from a 2003 (?) Hyundai Santa Fe. Brand new in the box. Have some light surface rust but Ill let them go cheap. I bought them for a friend because I used to get crazy cheap parts and she ended up selling the thing before I could put them on. Ill sell the pair for $50

Part number  PILENGA V699

CAM00211.jpg

CAM00207.jpg

CAM00210.jpg

I also have a small amount of scrap metal if anyone wants it. Couple hundred pounds at least. Brake rotors,  22r engine block and misc other stuff. Mostly steel but maybe some aluminium in there somewhere. Located in Harrietsfield

Archived