• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Toy parts for sale/trade

82Yota

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, 82Yota said:

You wanna use it for a airpig hooked to ac compressor? 

I have a Viair setup in the Jeep now, and it has a 1.5 gallon tank, and I've been thinking about hooking up another tank to have a bit higher capacity. 

It fills the first tire fast, but the rest are a bit slow. Still faster than a plug in pump, but I was hoping to speed it up a little more. 

1 hour ago, 82Yota said:

Sorry, didnt make it to the garage last night but the compressor is yours derekmac and the caps are yours Powerram. Just let me know if you're going to be around Halifax in the near future

Awesome, thanks!  I'm not sure when I'll be in Halifax next though (can't remember the last time I was there, lol). 

If if I can't get in, or find someone that could grab it for me, let someone else have it. 

1 hour ago, 82Yota said:

I also have this for sale, NOT technically a Toyota part I guess but no sense in clogging up the board with another thread. Sell for $300, paid a lot more for it when I was in Edmonchuck

$_27.JPG

$_27 (1).JPG

Probably sturdier and heavier than I need, but what are the dimensions?  Height is the priority concern.  Would have to fit under a cover I'm making.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I also have a small pile of hardwood that was cut from a tree on my garages lawn. Its junked up but not split. I just want it gone so its FREE. Still green but its about a day or 2 burn. Cant beat free BTU's!

derekmac: I regret to inform you that I accidentally left that compressor outside while moving stuff around in the garage and 1 of 2 things happened to it: 

1: it was stolen

or

2: the snowplow driver hit it and its pushed down over the bank, which means you can have it in the spring if you still want it haha

Archived